Managed IT Services
the technology professionals offers Managed IT Services solutions that keep entreprenuers and small businesses running efficiently and profitably. By providing professional Managed Service in Richardson, Garland, Lucas, Plano, Allen, and the surrounding areas, we are meeting the needs of our neighbor businesses, our community churches, and our local non-profits. We are experts in the Managed IT Services that our community needs, and we are proud to support our local economy. We are locally-owned, fully insured, and have decades of experience meeting the needs of small businesses. Trust your Managed Services needs to us, and you won’t be disappointed.
Why the technology professionals for Managed IT Services?
“Tech support for how you work and how you live.” This is our company motto, and it is what drives our Managed Services offering. We provide Managed Services to help businesses take IT issues and concerns off of their plates, so that they can better focus on the aspects of their business that are most important. When building a Managed Services profile for each client, our focus is to make sure the technology complements the business, enhances efficiency, and increases productivity and profitability. In short, our focus on IT will allow you to focus more completely on the health and growth of your business.
Our Managed IT Services
Managed IT Services can sometimes be described as a “virtual” IT department. the technology professionals can provide on call support for staff technology issues, IT vendor management and communication, and most importantly, IT expertise and consulting on technology decisions and purchases. For each business, the required combination of services and support will be unique. Here are some of the components of Managed IT Services that we offer:
- Remote Monitoring – we can monitor each of your servers and workstations or laptops in order to address issues before they become major problems, often reducing actual cost of support and downtime
- Remote Access – when problems DO arise, we can connect to your system over the internet and provide support to quickly get you back to work
- Monitored Backup – protect your important business data with our automated and monitored CBS (cloud backup system)
- Monitored Antivirus – Industry leading antivirus protection, with the invaluable addition of monitoring by trained professionals help to keep your systems protected from the ever-present threat of viruses and malware
- Expert Consulting – Considering a server upgrade? Or a new line-of-business software? Maybe you are thinking of moving your infrastructure to the cloud. Our experienced team will help you understand your options and make the best technology choice for your business.
- Experienced IT management – Let us handle the day-to-day maintenance, upkeep, and support of your entire IT infrastructure. A managed environment will experience fewer overall incidences, and typically a lessened impact of incidences that do occur. We’ll make your IT environment more stable and reliable, and less expensive at the same time.
- Predictable Budget – remove the shock of unexpected large IT expenses with our Managed Services to help you reliably forecast your IT expenses
Call NOW to speak with a technology professional about your Manages Services needs!
We still have many available Managed IT Services appointments in our service area, including Plano, Richardson, Lucas, Garland, Allen, and the surrounding areas. Contact Us for expert Managed Services, and never worry about your IT again!